Castellaras-le-Vieux (near Mougins)
Surface : 192 m²
• The villa offers an absolutely peaceful location and sunny exposition (facing due South), commands lovely open views, and is set in beautifully landscaped, mature and totally private gardens.
The villa offers approximately 192 square meters of living space and is built on three levels :
Arrival level : an entrance hall, a guest loo, a brand new designer kitchen, an elegant drawing room with an open fireplace, a cosy open dining area. Both the living room and the dining area open directly onto a charming South facing terrace commanding glorious views.
Upper level : two elegant bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space and high ceilings, both with bathrooms en-suite and private terraces.
Lower garden level : three small, however charming bedrooms all with bathrooms en-suite, a laundry, and a wine cellar.
A 4 by 10 meter heated (by heat pump) overflow pool with sand filtration, electric central heating, air-conditioning throughout, a sophisticated security system, automatic watering, exterior lighting, etc.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Georisks website: georisques. gouv. fr
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 192 m²
- Heating : Central
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Good condition
- Availability : Free
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Electric gate • Security service • Swimming pool • Tennis court
Airport • Shops • Sea • Highway • Town centre
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Condominium fees : 10,000 € / Yearly
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: