Elegant 19th century property in the center of Beaulieu sur mer
Surface : 331 m² (Total area: 400 m²)
• In the centre of Beaulieu sur mer and surrounded by greenery, this beautiful building of about 331 sq. meters offers an old architecture and beautiful volumes to refresh to reveal its potential.
Built in 1894 for a countess who wanted to enjoy the sweetness of the Côte d'Azur, the property is only 200 meters from the sea and the centre of Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
Through an elegant entrance leading to its flat garden of about 1000 sq. meters and its swimming pool, the house on 3 levels has a lounge, a dining room, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms with bathrooms, a library as well as two service apartments on the ground floor.
In the back of the house there is a large space for up to 10 cars.
Let the nobility of that time invade you...
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 331 m²
- Total area : 400 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Condition : Requires updating
- Floor : Garden level / 3 floors
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 1900
- Renovation year : 1990
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms / Lavatories
- 2 Maid's studios
- 1 Library
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Parking
- 1 Garden (900 m²)
Outdoor lighting • Swimming pool • Fireplace • Common laundry • Electric gate
Shops • Town centre • Supermarket • Sea
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 4,359 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: