Surface : 155 m² (Total area: 200 m²)
• EZE - VILLAGE: Villa located on the road leading to the castle EZA; castle de la Chèvre d'Or. Property in Neo-Provençal style of approximately 155sqm on a plot of 442sqm in the heart of the medieval village.
The villa offers a magnificent panoramic view of the rocks overlooking the sea, a sea and mountain view from its three terraces, a full view of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Cap d'Antibes and the isles of Lérins.
The house has been constructed upon three levels, a ground level with swimming pool and terrace, an independent studio, a bathroom, an office, a small office and cellar.
At the garden level, a vast roof terrace, a living room, a double kitchen, barbecue and fruit trees.
Upstairs, another roof terrace, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Two parking spaces.
A comfortable place to live, halfway between Monaco and Nice, quiet and secure, near the highway, shops and bus.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 155 m²
- Total area : 200 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Good condition
- Floor : Garden level / 3 floors
- Orientation : South South West West
- View : Sea Village
- Built in : 1982
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area (31.28 m²)
- 2 Kitchens (9.61 m², 7.48 m²)
- 2 Entrance (12.46 m², 6.57 m²)
- 2 Lavatories (1.5 m², 1.2 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (13.67 m², 12.79 m², 9.72 m²)
- 1 Hallway (4 m²)
- 3 Bathrooms (4.13 m², 3.34 m², 2.24 m²)
- 1 Study (19.95 m²)
- 1 Workshop (3.46 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (10 m²)
Sliding windows • Electric shutters • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Intercom • Electric gate • Security door • Swimming pool • Double glazing
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Town centre • Taxi • Supermarket • Day care • Tennis • Airport • Sea • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 155 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,100 €
- Condominium fees : 100 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 155 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: