Provencal villa with view on the village
Surface : 220 m²
• Villa of about 220m2 built in 2002 on a plot of 2300m2 in a quiet area, in a residential area close to the shops and the old village of Mougins.
The property is composed as follows, on the main floor there is a large and bright living room, an open kitchen and an en suite bedroom as well as a guest toilet. All rooms open out to a beautiful terrace and the lush garden.
Upstairs the master bedroom with bathroom and balcony.
On the garden level an other bedroom, dressing room, bathroom, shower room and an office.
Closed garage, parking and a carport.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 220 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Used water : Main drainage
- Orientation : South
- View : Hills Village
- 1 Garden (2300 m²)
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Electric shutters • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Intercom • Electric gate • Swimming pool
Bus • Shops • Town centre • Movies • Airport • Highway
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,542 €
- Personal property tax : 3,133 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: