ANTIBES LE CAP - A fisherman style house
Surface : 160 m² (Total area: 1601 m²)
Reference VFB 781 Amélie
• Unique, a little paradise, peaceful, just a few minutes by foot to the very nice Salis beach in Antibes, next to many useful shops, a house completely renovated, where you feel an holiday spirit all year long.
Close to the Garoupe.
On the ground floor the house consists of a large living room and its open kitchen fully equipped.
The house is dual-aspect between the luxurious garden with tall trees and its mediterranean vegetation that you see at first glance, and the swimming pool side, west facing.
One guest restroom
On the first floor, you will find 3 bedrooms with a large independent bathroom, and one with an adjoining bathroom/shower.
A big asset is an independent apartment with a living room, an open kitchen, a bathroom/shower and separated restroom.
A carport and a large court with 2 gates enable to park easily several cars at the backyard.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 160 m²
- Total area : 1601 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : New
- Floor : Garden level / 1 floors
- Orientation : East West
- View : Garden
- Renovation year : 2021
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (52.05 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (2.37 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (18.9 m², 16.8 m², 10.5 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (4.2 m²)
- 1 Children's room (9.4 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (3.2 m²)
- 1 Apartment (46 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen
- 1 Garden
Air-conditioning • Sliding windows • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Car port • Swimming pool
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Doctor • Train station • Taxi • Supermarket • Sea port • Sea • On main road
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,169 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: