ANTIBES LE CAP -
Surface : 160 m² • Plot of land : 622 m²
• Unique, a little paradise, peaceful, just a few minutes by foot to the very nice Salis beach in Antibes, next to many useful shops, a house completely renovated, where you feel an holiday spirit all year long.
Close to the Garoupe.
On the ground floor the house consists of a large living room and its open kitchen fully equipped.
The house is dual-aspect between the luxurious garden with tall trees and its mediterranean vegetation that you see at first glance, and the swimming pool side, west facing.
One guest restroom
On the first floor, you will find 3 bedrooms with a large independent bathroom, and one with an adjoining bathroom/shower.
A big asset is an independent apartment with a living room, an open kitchen, a bathroom/shower and separated restroom.
A carport and a large court with 2 gates enable to park easily several cars at the backyard.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 160 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : New
- Floor : Garden level / 1 floors
- Renovation year : 2021
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (52.05 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (2.37 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (18.9 m², 16.8 m², 10.5 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (4.2 m²)
- 1 Children's room (9.4 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (3.2 m²)
- 1 Apartment (46 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen
- 1 Garden
- 1 Land (622 m²)
Air-conditioning • Sliding windows • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Car port • Swimming pool
Town centre • Shops • Train station • Doctor • Sea • Beach • Sea port • On main road • Supermarket • Taxi
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,169 €
- RSAC : RSAC : 378 171 169
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: