Modernized apartment in a jewel of the 30s
Surface : 240 m²
• NICE, downtown. Building 30 years, one of the art deco gems Nice designed by architect Georges Dikansky ; apartment of 240 m2 , high floor, recently renovated with high quality materials withl modernity.
Overlooking the Alsace Lorraine Park and the angle of the future underground station trams, this bourgeois apartment has many assets .
The apartment is one lot but composed of 2 units, it has a living room, 4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets , laundry room , cupboards, wardrobes, air conditioning, double glazed aluminum , of balconies.
The second unit is a 2p -type apartment with living room / fitted kitchen and bathroom with toilet, air conditioning , ideal for entertaining friends or staff .
Note 2 cellars.
A good place Nice close to the golden square , the Negresco and beaches.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 240 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil, Common
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 5th / 6 floors
- Orientation : East
- View : Garden Street
- Built in : 1930
- Availability : Free
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Internet • Intercom • Security door • Video security
Shops • Town centre • Sea port • Airport • Sea
- « Carrez » act : 240 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Units : 18
- Property tax : 2,746 €
- Condominium fees : 430 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 240 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: