Top floor with Terrace in Belle Epoque Hotel
Surface : 111 m² (Total area: 141 m²)
• NICE MONT BORON - Superb, top floor, 3 bedroom apartment with a vast 30sqm terrace in a turn of the century residence set in private gardens, located in the most sought after part of the Mont Boron.
Both the reception and the master bedroom suite with bathroom open onto a 30sqm terrace with an extraordinary panorama over the bay of Nice.
The other two bedrooms look over the National Park forest and have a shower room.
There is also a laundry room, cellar, large garage and further parking facilities provided in the residence.
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Surface : 111 m²
- Total area : 141 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil, Common
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Floor : 3rd / 3 floors
- Orientation : South West
- View : Sea City
- Built in : 1900
- Renovation year : 2016
- Availability : Free
- 1 Terrace (30 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (42.61 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (7.68 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (23.51 m²)
- 2 Bedrooms (7.83 m², 7.74 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (7.72 m²)
- 1 Shower room (3 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (5 m²)
Lift • Double glazing • Electric shutters • Electric gate • Intercom • Electric awnings
Town centre • Sea port • Airport
- « Carrez » act : 111 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Units : 22
- Property tax : 2,800 €
- Personal property tax : 2,047 €
- Condominium fees : 300 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 111 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: