Belle Epoque Property in the heart of Beaulieu sur mer
Surface : 450 m² (Total area: 510 m²) • Plot of land : 1730 1
• In the popular neighborhood of "Petite Afrique", in Beaulieu sur mer, authentic property style "Belle Epoque" about 450 sqm and caretaker's house of 61 sqm. Located on a plot of 1730 m², the property enjoys a superb view of the Bay of Beaulieu and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
The main house is composed as follows:
- Ground floor : large reception, kitchen with office, office, bedroom, bathroom, wc. Great terrace of 247m².
1st floor : 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, shower room, office
2nd floor : 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, office with mezzanine, attic.
The house has retained all its character with its period ornaments: moldings, frescoes, fireplaces, floors.
The 61 sq. meters caretaker's house is built on 2 levels and has a nice roof terrace.
- Rooms : 15 rooms
- Surface : 450 m²
- Total area : 510 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires updating
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea
- Built in : 1905
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Dining room
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Land (1730 m²)
- 6 Bathrooms / Lavatories
- 2 Kitchens
- 1 Apartment
- 1 Terrace (247 m²)
- 1 Study
- 1 Library
- 1 Garage
Fireplace • Caretaker house • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting
Town centre • Sea port
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 5,211 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: