Mougins • Lovely restored stone built bastide close to Mougins village
1 485 000 €
Surface : 200 m² • Plot of land : 1950 m²
Reference Petite Bastide
• In the prestigious sector of 'Les Colles', beautifully renovated bastide in stone of 200m2 on grounds of 1950m2 enjoying lovely views to the village of Mougins.
The bastide has recently undergone a high-quality refurbishment and now offers a large lounge looking out towards the village with magnificent fireplace, a family-room with open-style kitchen opening to the garden and the terraces and a large pantry.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a small bedroom/study sharing a shower room with the 3rd bedroom, and bedroom nr 4 with en-suite facilities.
Lovely gardens mainly laid to lawn with a newly built swimming pool surrounded by wooden sun decks.
Parking for several cars
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 200 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Village
- 1 Land (1950sq m)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Bay-window • Fireplace • Double glazing • Sprinkler system • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Intercom • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: