Stunning ultra contemporary villa in private domain with sea view
Surface : 218 m²
• A Stunning ultra-contemporary villa in the very Best location in the private hill-top village of Castellaras-le-Vieux. Indeed, the villa is situated in the very heart of the Domain, right near the very crest and the Superb Château de Castellaras.
This villa is one of the very rare and Special “Show” villas built in 1957 by the famous artist- architect Jacques Couelle. The villa offers the top sunny aspect (i.e., due South), commands Superb open views, distant sea views, distant views of the pretty village of Mougins, and the surrounding olive groves. The villa is set in the midst of absolutely beautiful and totally peaceful surroundings and is totally private.
This property has just been renovated throughout to the very highest standards. The quality throughout is truly exceptional, no expenses were spared. The villa comes with full planning and all professional guarantees.
The villa offers approximately 218 square meters of luxurious living space (201.28 square meters based on the Carrez Law), and is in new condition throughout.
Specifics: Incredibly light interiors throughout, maximum transparency, big picture frame windows allowing a happy indoor-outdoor effect. Nearly everywhere one has a view, a perspective, a view on the beautiful gardens, the sea, Mougins, and the surrounding olive groves.
The villa is built on three levels:
- main level: an entrance hall, a guest cloakroom, a main living room opening onto the South-facing terrace commanding Superb open views, a second drawing room (more a cosy television room), a separate dining room also opening onto the South terrace, and a “state of the art” custom-built kitchen.
- upper level: two charming bedrooms both with bathrooms en-suite, and a lovely private terrace. - lower garden level: an independent guest/staff studio, a laundry/cellar, and a fitted storage room,
-Misc: beautifully landscaped gardens, many charming terraces, an interior lift, many built-in storage cupboards, easy access to an attic, electric underfloor heating on all levels, central A/C, automatic blinds and shutters, unbreakable security glass throughout, sophisticated security, automatic watering, video-com system, water softener, ...
- Annual Estate fees (24/24 hour security, maintenance of twelve hectares of beautifully maintained terraced olive groves,
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Surface : 218 m²
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Hills
- Built in : 1957
- Renovation year : 2017
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Dining room
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory
- 1 Apartment
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Electric shutters • Outdoor lighting • Lift • Alarm system • Caretaker • Videophone • Swimming pool • Tennis court • Water softener • Double glazing • Internet • Irrigation sprinkler
Shops • Town centre • Golf • Airport
- « Carrez » act : 201.28 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,386 €
- Personal property tax : 3,984 €
- Condominium fees : 9,451 € / Yearly
- « Carrez » act : 201.28 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: